Immediate openings for qualified Level II Security Officers in the Austin, Texas area for the following positions.
Security Officer Qualifications:
All security officers must have a current security officer's pocket card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety, Regulatory Service Division, Private Security Program. Additionally you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to pass, with training, the Texas Department of Public Safety, Regulatory Services Division, Private Security Program, Level II Examination for state certification or, possess a valid Level II, III, or IV Pocket Card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety, Regulatory Services Division, Private Security Program.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a Smart Phone (reliable communication).
- Pass a five (5) panel drug screen test.
- Be able to pass a federal criminal background investigation.
- Be professional and business like in appearance. Your hair must be neatly cut and groomed. Hair will be cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from standing out when the uniform cap or safety hat is worn; or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar. Must not wear earrings, necklaces or jewelry worn in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongue, or other extremities while on duty.
- Be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Be able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Successfully complete the interview process.
- Perform security related duties in accordance with Post Orders, General Orders and Special Instructions.
- Monitor assigned area for fire and safety hazards.
- Provide access and key control.
- Contact First Responders in the event of Police, Fire, or Medical emergency.
- Enforce the rules and policies in accordance with Post Orders.
- Communicate effectively using a two way radio.
- Investigate all accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities exercising common sense and sound judgment.
- Complete detailed electronic Daily Activity Report using cell phone Apps for documenting Security and Fire Watch duties.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Complete an Online Application (preferred method).
- Fill out our employment application in person at:
- 2101 South IH-35, Suite 105, Austin, Texas 78741.
- Digitally. Send our employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our Promise is to provide our Clients with professionally trained security officers that understand their needs.
Our Mission is to develop a long term professional relationship with our Clients by providing them with trained security officers, investigators, and affordable technology to meet their security needs.
Our Core Values are Customers, Integrity, People, Teamwork, Speed, Innovation, and Performance. Our first priority is to consistently exceed our customers' needs and expectations. We are committed to the highest level of ethical conduct wherever we operate. We obey all laws, and protect the environment. We help our fellow employees improve their skills, encourage accomplishments, and stimulate them to approach their jobs with passion and commitment. We build trust and teamwork with open, candid communications throughout the organization. We simplify processes and accept change as the rule, not the exception. We augment our services with technology to validate our activities, and too facilitate investigative and security operations. We encourage high expectation, set ambitious goals, and strive to provide exceptional customer services.
Harassment Free Work Environment
Standard of Living Pay Rate
Workers Compensation Insurance
AFTER 3 MONTHS
25K Life and 25K Accidental Death and Dismemberment (PROVIDED by the company)
BEYOND 6 MONTHS
Annual Pay Rate Increases