We have immediate openings for qualified Level II Protection Officers in the Austin, Texas area for the following positions:
Level III Protection Officer. Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Austin, Texas 78744. 40 hours per week
Level III Protection Officer. Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Austin, Texas 78744. 25 hours per week
Level II School Protection Officer. Tuesday and Wednesday 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Austin, Texas 78735. 32 hours per week.
Level II School Protection Officer. Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Austin, Texas 78735. 16 hours per week.
Level II School Protection Officer. Saturday and Sunday, 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Austin, Texas 78735. 16 hours per week.
Part Time Level II Protection Officer. Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Austin, Texas 78741. 8 hours per week
APPLY ONLINE NOW
Protection Officer Qualifications:
All protection officers must have a current security officer's pocket card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety, Regulatory Service Division, Private Security Program. Additionally you must:
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid Level III Pocket Card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety, Regulatory Services Division, Private Security Program.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a Smart Phone (reliable communication).
- Pass a five (5) panel drug screen test.
- Pass a federal criminal background investigation.
- Be professional and business like in appearance.
- Be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Be able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Be able to handle exposure to harsh Texas weather conditions.
- Successfully complete our hiring process.
- 3 years’ experience as a Non-Commissioned, Level II Security Officer (in security, law enforcement, or other related fields).
- Can work with little or no supervision.
- Be prompt and reliable.
- Possess an exceptional awareness of details.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform security related duties in accordance with Post Orders, General Orders and Special Instructions.
- Investigate all accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities exercising common sense and sound judgment.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
How to Apply:
- Complete an Online Application (preferred method).
DSAPS - Employment Application -Nov. 3, 2015.pdf
Our Promise is to provide our Clients with professionally trained security officers that understand their needs.
Our Mission is to develop a long term professional relationship with our Clients by providing them with trained security officers, investigators, and affordable technology to meet their security needs.
Our Core Values are Customers, Integrity, People, Teamwork, Speed, Innovation, and Performance. Our first priority is to consistently exceed our customers' needs and expectations. We are committed to the highest level of ethical conduct wherever we operate. We obey all laws, and protect the environment. We help our fellow employees improve their skills, encourage accomplishments, and stimulate them to approach their jobs with passion and commitment. We build trust and teamwork with open, candid communications throughout the organization. We simplify processes and accept change as the rule, not the exception. We augment our services with technology to validate our activities, and too facilitate investigative and security operations. We encourage high expectation, set ambitious goals, and strive to provide exceptional customer services.
Harassment Free Work Environment
Standard of Living Pay Rate
Workers Compensation Insurance
AFTER 3 MONTHS
25K Life and 25K Accidental Death and Dismemberment (PROVIDED by the company)
BEYOND 6 MONTHS
Annual Pay Rate Increase